Do you have a leaning fence that you think could fall over any day? There are products available that can repair a rotted 4×4 posts without having to dig a new hole! Save money and add life to your fence by using Simpson Strong-Tie E-Z Mender.
This service includes:
- Inspection of the fence to determine viability of using this product. If I can’t use the product for some reason, there will be no charge
- Remove fence pickets and any rails that obstruct access to the E-Z Mender
- Dig around the fence post to expose concrete
- Install the E-Z Mender
- Add concrete up to ground level
- Reinstall rails and pickets
- I will evaluate the fence post before beginning work. If I am able to determine the E-Z Mender won’t be effective, there will be no charge for the visit.
- If work has begun, but the E-Z Mender is not effective due to the current installation, the work will be discounted by 50%. Examples of issues that are not visible until after the work has begun would be that the post was not in a concrete footer, it was previously repaired in a manner that doesn’t allow proper installation.